Tour Schedule

JUNE 11  SEATLE, WA  SUNDRIATA
 JUNE 16  MEMPHIS
 JUNE 17 – SAT  PLEASANTON, CA  FAIR
 JUNE 24  ATL  MARCO FIELD
 JULY 8  MIAMI  CFS, BRICK
 JULY 15  STOCKTON, CA  TBD
 JULY 29 – SAT  CINN  MUSIC FEST.
 JULY 30 – SUN  PITTS, PA  HARTWOOD AMP.
 AUGUST 5 – SAT  CHICAGO AREA  MASTERS
OCT 8 OAKLAND CA REDWOODS
 OCT 21  ATLANTA  JUNITA
 NOV 11  FAIRFIELD, CA  DOWNTOWN THEATER
 NOV 14, 15, & 16  SEATTLE, WA  JAZZ ALLEY
 NOV 24  HAMMOND
 DEC 2  CHICAGO  WITTFIELD
 DEC 30  OSAKA, JAPAN
 DEC 31  TOKYO, JAPAN
Events

About author

29 comments

1. Donna 17 August, 2016 at 21:07 Reply

Saw Confunkshun in Kansas City and they are still one of the baddest bands around musically and vocally. You have only gotten better and keep it rolling fellas.

2. Rick 20 August, 2016 at 04:31 Reply

When will you come back to Denver Colorado ,you guys are my favorite band of all time, im 54 I’ve been a big fan from the beginning

• TOMMY MEEKS 2 December, 2016 at 08:33 Reply

Is it possible to get Confunkshun back to Rockford Ill for a Juneteenth Celebration on June 19th 2017??. ICRG is a NFP and our show will be FREE. If we could talk about the possibilty and the cost it would be great for our city. Today we were labeled the most DANGEROUS CITY IN THE USA…….B.S. I know we can Wake our people Up if the Love Train came through Rockford to have FUN…

3. Stan bennett 5 October, 2016 at 16:51 Reply

Got a chance to meet, & drive these distinguished, professional gentlemen around during there Show in Anniston Alabama. Can’t wait to see them in Houston. True musicians.

4. Tammy Kaake 28 October, 2016 at 17:49 Reply

I have been a big fan of Confunkshun for close to 30 years. I see you as often as possible and I was excited to purchase your More Than Love CD at the Alameda fair. After I listened to the entire CD I was blown away. There isn’t one song that I don’t like or that I skip. Instead I jam like I been jammin to all the old songs for years. I only wish that on New Years you would of played at least one song from it cause I even saw both shows. Seriously I think it’s the best work you guys have as a whole cd. It just is one of my favorites and I thought I’d let you all know. Thanks for making life’s problems a little less bothersome or giving me a good feeling by just playing it. Whenever I need something positive it’s what does the job. So again thanks.

• admin 4 January, 2017 at 20:01 Reply

THANK YOU TAMMY IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FEELING.
      HAPPY NEW YEAR AND STAY TUNED. MORE TO COME. “MORE THAN LOVE” COOPER

5. Mariav odriguez 3 December, 2016 at 05:22 Reply

Since my husband dedicated Straight from the Heart to me when we were 19 and now 20 years later were both still huge fans.
    We have been to 4 shows in the last 2 years from San Diego , to Ventura, to Hollywood and lastly Long Beach. Honestly the best night of my life was seeing you for the first time in San Diego at Anthology, we drove 2 hours just to see you perform because your show was definitely worth it. Our first dance as husband and wife was; I Think I Found The Answer. We just love your music with a passion!! Always feel good listening to your masterpieces. Please don’t be strangers and come to Southern Cali more often. Much love!!!!

6. BILL 12 January, 2017 at 03:05 Reply

Confunkshon get back to Detroit……we miss yall jammin. The last time Confunkshon was in Detroit they was jammin so BAD they turned the electricity off to get them off stage…..ONE BAD GROUP

7. Teresa Barrow 31 January, 2017 at 02:40 Reply

Happy New Year CFS!
    Definitely looking forward to another fantastic year with you all!

Stay Blessed and always continue to be WITH!

Fe

8. ilene Russell 7 February, 2017 at 05:49 Reply

I see you guys are coming back to the DC area in May.. to one of my fave clubs in Bethesda, MD! That’s great news! ..’cept one detail I’m hoping you’ll clarify? This website says you’re in Bethesda on Sat May 24th (May 24th is a Wednesday btw!) The website of the club where you’re booked (in Bethesda) says you’re there on a Sunday, May 28th!! Can you confirm? Would you guys please do Ms. Got the Body? ..would appreciate very much! You did not do it last time I saw you… at the Carter Baron Amphitheatre!! Thank You!!! ~ilene

9. YoLanda 2 March, 2017 at 17:16 Reply

CON FUNK SHUN! Michael Cooper & EQ Young, two of the NICEST guys you’ll ever want to meet. They just pulls on ALL my heart strings! 😉
    Can’t wait to see you April 15th in Raleigh, NC.

10. Yas Matsuda 4 March, 2017 at 05:31 Reply

I’m a big fan of Con Funk Shun for about 30 years already. When you came to Japan last year to Billboard Live Tokyo, I wen to the Live twice. Any plans to come to Japan this year ?

11. Kimmie 8 March, 2017 at 04:54 Reply

I’ve seen CFS twice & can’t get enough. I would love to buy my dad a pair of tickets in Atlanta and leave them at will call.

12. Dave Spencer 19 April, 2017 at 06:12 Reply

Best funk band of all time! Been listening since 1977, my first album was “Loveshine” ! I still listen to this day, they don’t make music like this anymore~ How do I buy tickets to the Seattle Show? Thank you! Woody

13. Kent M 1 May, 2017 at 17:48 Reply

When are you guys coming back to Houston? I used to belong to the online chat Hosted by Voni. I have the guys several times in Houston. They are very generous and down to earth especially Felton. He gave my wife and tickets each time they came to Houston. Uncle Ricky also took care of us. Just waiting for you guys to come back and ” CONFUNKSHUNIZE” Houston.

14. Michele 11 May, 2017 at 02:47 Reply

We always went to see the band when they appeared at The Tangier in Akron. Have loved them from the beginning. Will they ever come back to Akron, Ohio, or Cleveland, OHIO? Thank you!

Post a new comment

ATT_1460401796352_24269

Tour Schedule

2017 TOUR SCHEDULE  APRIL 15 – SAT  CHAR.NC  RED HAT AMP  MAY 6TH – SAT  BROCKTON  MAY 26 – FRIDAY  PHEONIX  CELE T  MAY 28 ...